Carrie Bradshaw...

Monday, January 17, 2011



























For the past couple of weeks I've been watching all my Sex and the City dvd seasons and both movies. I usually like to do this every three months or so. Not only does it help me relax but it gives me inspiration. Come on, who doesn't like to think she's a Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda or Samantha once in a while.

Well like I mention before, I've been watching them and I can't help it but to admire Carrie's fashion. Even after all these years, I can still say I like some of her outfits. I tried to narrow them down to a couple but I just couldn't do it. I still have a lot more outfits that I still like but couldn't find pictures of.

Oh Carrie, can I please raid your closet and borrow some of your clothes?

What are you favorite outfits from SATC? Let me know...

xoxo,
lisa

pictures courtesy of google images

7 comments:

  1. Isn't she just fabulous! Completely flawless, amazing hair, and a closet most would die for. LOVE this post...I want to go have a S&TC marathon now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive started watching all the episodes again recently too, im half way through series 2 and even though it was shot years ago and we would usually be laughing about how out of style everything is now, i actually love her outfits!! she will never go out of style x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh Carrie, inspiring the hearts of millions of fashionistas! I loved all the outfits she wore on the Paris episodes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, she's got a fantastic wardrobe!

    It's inspiring the way she breaks so many fashion rules.

    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still remember to this day the blue coat she wore in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyya :)
    Izzy here :)
    Slight probz, I logged out of my blog 'thedreamsofalittleizzyinabigwildworld' and when I logged bakk on, my blogg was deleted from my account :(
    I was sooo anoyed!
    But, please follow me on my new blogg :)
    Izzy
    :) <3 xxxx
    http://belleoftheblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her style, above all in the Sex and the City movie!! *.*
    the studded bag is amazing! <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete