Hello February...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012






I cannot believe that we are now in February. Can someone please tell me where our time is going? It seems like just yesterday it was New Years Eve.

Well our weather in LA has been lovely. Not too cold and not to hoot. Perfect for some long skirts. I bought this skirt during Halloween. I finally decided to wear it. Let me tell you, its probably one of the most comfy pieces of items I own. The bad thing, it wrinkles too quickly. I sit in front of a computer all day and some how this skirt wrinkled. Regardless, I was super comfortable. and when you work 12+ hours, you need comfort! You need comfort but still remain professional looking. No sweatpants allowed, thank god! What do you wear at your job? Let me know.

Xoxo,
Lisa

Wearing: Shirt from Nordstrom's, Forever 21 skirt, Alfani shoes I've had for years. Jewelry: Coach, Vintage, and Forever 21, Tom Ford Sunglasses.

1 comment: