Hello Wild Hair...

Monday, April 23, 2012











There are days where I don't even bother brushing or straightening my hair. This day was one of them. I have so much hair and it's so long that it usually takes me more than an hour to straighten it. I really want to try the brazilian blowout but I also like my beach wavy hair especially since summer is coming up. I was planning on cutting my hair but I couldn't do it. My hair has become my safety blanket. We shall see if I cut it. Hope you are all doing well!

Xoxo,

Lisa

Wearing: French Connection Skirt, H/M Tank, Mossimo Jacket, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Nine West Shoes, Jewelry from House of Harlow, HM, Target, Vintage, Handmade from Mexico and Turkey. Vintage Bicycle by Schwiin. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi pretty girl,
    I love your skirt and your blug ring! Awesome look ;)
    I just found your blog and I love it, so inspiring!
    Follow you right now, I hope you can follow me back :)
    xoxo
    htp://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE!!!!!!!!! your look!!!! the skirt and the jacket are a wonderful combo!!!!....I'm following you now...follow back???
    Muach love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete