Polka Dots....

Monday, April 9, 2012





Guess who's back? I am glad to be back. It's been quite sometime since I updated this blog. Last time I did such thing I was on my way to Hong Kong. Well let me tell you, Hong Kong was GREAT! I am glad for the wonderful opportunities I've been given recently. I will post those pictures later on. I have to go through 1000+ pics. So much to see and do. Anyways, its been lovely here in LA. I like to say I brought the beautiful weather from Chicago. 80+ degrees, I cant complain. I will post the Hong Kong pictures later on...As of now, here are pictures of an outfit I had on last week for work.

Xoxo,
Lisa

Wearing: H/M Polka Dot Blouse, Old J.Crew Pants, Tom Ford Sunglasses.

Thank you to my brother for being my photographer.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit! btw love your blog! i definately followed! keep up the amazing work & do you hink you could possibly follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! Love the outfit, laid back but still stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything in this outfit!
    I love polka dots(I had a post for polka dots some time ago) and I can say that you combined your polka dot shirt perfectly.
    Love the sunglasses too!


    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete