Hello there...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's been a couple of week since I actually updated this blog. Incase you didn't know, I am a BIG sports fan. I love sports. So my focus has been on hockey since my team, the LA Kings, went to the finals and won the Stanley Cup. I was super excited and nervous through out the entire playoffs but I am more than happy for the results. Go Kings Go! 

I will have more time now since baseball is the only thing I am focusing on right now, well before summer school starts again. Then back to the hectic full time employee, full time student, and full time sports lover. Hope everyone is doing great! More updates to come....

Xoxo,

Lisa

Wearing: Nordstrom's Blouse, Zara Pants, Zara Shoes, Tom Ford Sunglasses, Jewelry by Forever 21, Avon, H/M, Vintage




6 comments:

  1. Love you little lady! Stay cute n classy always :) love Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and your hair, you look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!!



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    Xoxo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you look beautiful! I love the way you paired your outfit. It is so simple yet so chic, me favourite kind :D

    Urban Decay Giveaway on 101 Fashion Street

    ReplyDelete