Batter Up!

Sunday, July 29, 2012







As many of you know, I am huge sports fan, so much I am working on becoming a sportscaster (Please don't say "Like Erin Andrews?", I don't like to be associated with her. EKK!). There is not a day in my life where I don't talk about sports. This is all due to my father and brother who used to make me watch games and take me to games. On Sundays, I have this thing called "Jersey Sundays", where I wear my favorite jerseys or favorite team gear. I know many will not associate fashion with sports but I am trying to incorporate both of my loves together. Although I love sports, I also love fashion and girly things. 

Friday is casual day at work, so I put on my "boyfriend" jeans, a tank, my heels, and my Dodgers hat (removed the hat while at work). I loved it! It was one of the most comfortable outfits I have ever worn to work. I am definitely going to try to combine both of my loves more often. What are two things you cant live without?

xoxo,
Lisa


Wearing: Dodgers Baseball Hat, Target Tank, Old H/M Jeans, Steve Madden Shoes, Custom Gold Jewelry, Gifted Evil Eye Bracelet, Gifted Mexican Evil Eye Bracelet, and Ray-Ban Sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment