A little pop of color...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012







doesn't hurt anyone.

One thing I noticed, if you wear bright colors, people notice especially when working in Corporate America. While the typical uniform is boring black, navy or brown colors, I try my best to stay away from them. I also believe that wearing some color really brightens up your day and working in an office for 8 hours or more, can really bring you down. I am willing to do anything to make my day go faster and not bring me down.  Of course, many believe that bright colors might not be "professional" but these are the same people who listen to old rules like not wearing white after labor day. It's 2012, I am not saying go to work in your "club attire" but a little pop of color doesn't hurt anyone...

 Let me know if you wear color to work. Take Care!

xoxo,
Lisa

P.S. Please ignore my horrible bun!

Wearing: H/M Pants, TJ Maxx Top, Steve Madden Nude Pumps, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Jewelry: Betsey Johnson, H/M, and Vintage. 

2 comments: