There is a time of year...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012







when, even before the first leaf falls, you can feel the seasons click. The air is crisp, the summer is gone. And for the first time in a long time, you need a....

Cardigan! 

That was one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite Sex and the City episodes. Well I think I jinxed my heat fun because it's been really chilly lately and I am still trying to wear skirts and dresses. For the first time in a very long time, I was cold when I was going to work and had to wear a cardigan. Actually, I wore the cardigan all day!

Well its time to unpack the fall clothes from my storage room and bring out the coats because fall is officially here. Although, I must admit, I am kind of excited to wear boots, sweaters and scarves. Are you excited for fall?

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Xoxo,
Lisa

Wearing: Unknown Cardigan Brand, Asos Skirt, Hale Bob Shoes, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Banana Republic Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment