Hello 1973...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013











I mean 2013.

Want to start off by saying Happy New Years to all of you. I hope you have a wonderful year full of love, happiness and money!

I was able to spend my holidays with my family in California. It was a great change from the cold. I was hoping for beautiful Southern California weather but it's been really chilly in Southern California. Some parts have hit low 20's! The mountains do look beautiful full of snow. Hope you had a great one!

I was able to take some shots while out there. This assemble made me think a lot of Rachel Zoe and her love for the 70's. I did enjoy wearing the high waisted pants because they were able to suck in all those goodies I ate during the holidays. LOL. Also, I was able to take pictures with my amazing Gucci wallet I won on shopedropoff.com for $60!!! If you don't know about E Drop Off, you should really check it out because they have great designer items that have been consigned with them.

Well I am off to do some work. Have a great day!

Xoxo,
Lisa

Currently Wearing: H/M Top, H/M Pants (very old), Gucci Wallet, Kate Spade Bow Bracelet, Custom Gold Bangles, Old Steve Madden Boots that I've had for over 6 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment