Before the storm...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013





the snow storm. I was able to take a few shots last week before the weather change. Let me tell you, it was COLD!!!! 

I am ready for spring. I look at my shoes and I feel so bad for majority of them because I cannot wear them. I sometimes look at blogs and these bloggers have almost nothing on in snow! I don't know how they are able to do such thing. I am cold just typing about it. 

Anyways, the only good thing about the cold and snow is that I able to bring out the fur items. Which don't get a lot of use. I guess there's one positive thing about the snow...

Well hope you are all having a great week! 

Xo,

Lisa

Wearing: Mango Fur Coat, H/M Pants, Christian Louboutin Heels, Leather Gloves, Tom Ford Sunglasses, Chanel Lipstick

1 comment:

  1. What a Cute outfit!! Love the coat! I keep telling myself I'm going to get a cute coat and I never do.

    ReplyDelete