The Current Obsessions...

Thursday, April 25, 2013



These are just some of the few items I've been obsessing with lately:


Fresh Peonies - As you know, Peonies are my favorite flower. I LOVE these flowers so much. I just find them beautiful, girly, and sweet. Since its the beginning of Peonies season, I was able to buy some at my local flower mart. Aren't they beautiful?


My Bookshelf Display - I like to display all kinds of things on my bookshelves including my shoes. I find my shoes precious and they should always be on display.


Protect Your Pumps - Speaking of shoes, if you read my blog, you did noticed a blog entry talking about Protect Your Pumps (Entry Here: PYP Entry). Well I am still in love with these protectors. They have protected my shoe soles. I truly recommend this product to all of you. If you would like more information please let me know. If you decided to buy these protectors, don't forget to use code "LISA010". With this code you will get a 15% discount on your purchase!


Picture - I love having pictures everywhere around my home. I know many people don't like to have pictures on display but I truly love it.

More Random Display - I display anything from books, shoes, shoe boxes and many more things.

Etude House - I am so obsessed with this Korean beauty line. I recently purchase this lipstick and blush. How cute are they? They are so princess like. Yes, I am a 20 something year old still obsessed with princess like items. :)


What are you obsessing with? Let me know!

Xoxo,
Lisa

2 comments: