Chloe + Isabel...

Wednesday, May 15, 2013








As you know, I am a big fan of jewelry. I love all kinds of jewelry and I will wear as much as possible. I don't know if any of you have watched "Three's Company", but for those of you who have, do you remember Helen Roper? Mr. Roper's wife? Well, I remember loving the fact that she wore so many pieces of jewelry all at one. And till this day, I do the same.

With that said, I am always buying new jewelry. Since I was bored of my jewelry that I had, I decided to look for new pieces. I checked Bloomingdales, Nordstrom’s, Saks, and other random stores. But nothing seemed to pop. That’s when I realize that a good twitter friend of mine, Liz, sold Chloe + Isabel Jewelry. I have always noticed her amazing jewelry collection, so I decided to check out her online store.

Where do I start? There are so many pieces of jewelry that are BEAUTIFUL. There’s plain, there’s big, small, over the top. It was like looking at jewelry heaven. I ended up buying two pieces from her to see if I like them, like the quality, and if they fit. Well, I don’t like them, I LOVE THEM!

I have very skinny fingers and small wrists that I was afraid these pieces were going to fit me big but they fit perfectly. Liz told me that Chloe + Isabel jewelry is all handmade, which is probably why the jewelry fit me perfectly. We have all bought cheap jewelry that leaves our skin green after washing our hands or wearing it for a while, I’m guilty of that *cough H/M and Forever 21 jewelry*, but you don’t need to worry about that with Chloe + Isabel. Ever since I’ve bought these two pieces, I’ve been wearing them every day and NO GREEN here.

Overall, I am really impressed with this brand of jewelry. The pieces are beautiful, the quality is great, the fit is perfect, and the price range is reasonable. I am definitely going to buy more. If you are interested, please visit Liz’s Boutique: www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/Liz

Every once in a while you will see a special code for some discount. I got a 20% discount using I believe a Mother’s Day code, so keep on checking!

Happy Jewelry Shopping!

Xoxo,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment