Let's Help Oklahoma...

Tuesday, May 21, 2013


By now you have heard the devastating news. Oklahoma City and surrounded towns have been hit by multiple tornadoes. There have been multiple fatalities, including seven children. And this is just the latest, but I do hope that this number doesn’t change because it already feels like the number of fatalities is a lot.

I can’t imagine and don’t want to imagine what these poor people are going through, and what they will continue to go through. But one thing I have done is help out. I might be far from where it all happened, but with technology, anything is possible now in days. I have donated money to the Red Cross. $10 might not seem like a lot but if we all do it, not only does it accumulate, but it does help those in need. Please see below on how to donate to the Red Cross. And if you can’t donate, I am sure these people will appreciate a prayer or two from you. Stay Safe!


How to donate to the victims of Oklahoma:

Text the word, “REDCROSS”, to 90999.

Texting “REDCROSS”, you will be donating $10 to victims of Oklahoma.

This will appear in your next billing statement.

Thank you.

Xoxo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment