BaubleBar...

Thursday, June 6, 2013


Do you ever catch yourself stalking your mailman (in my case my mail lady), FedEx or UPS? Well I will be the first to admit that I always do. And to clarify, I don’t stalk these people, I stalk my packages that I am waiting for. HA!

Tuesday afternoon I finally received one of the packages I was waiting for. I am not exaggerating but my mail lady, FedEx guy and UPS guy already know me! That’s how many packages I get a week (Hi, my name is Lisa and I am a shopaholic!). Just like a kid on Christmas day, I opened my package to find out it was my beautiful new jewelry!!!

I have always heard of BaubleBar but to be honest, I didn’t find most pieces appealing. But recently one of my favorite bloggers, Courtney Kerr from www.thecourtneykerr.com, shared the news that she collaborated with BaubleBar to create some pieces. Well, to my surprise, I fell in love with many pieces and decided to buy two pieces from the line. I am very happy with my purchase! Not only are the items beautiful but they are well made. Nothing I hate more than buying jewelry at a certain price and it being so cheaply made. The price range of these items runs from $20 to $50. I think it’s a great price for the quality of the jewelry. If you are interested in buying items, I suggest you go buy them now. I see many items now on the waitlist, especially the tassel necklace I am so obsessed with!

Below are the items I bought:



The jewelry comes in these cute bags that wont scratch your jewelry. Great way to store them. I usually store my necklaces in little plastic bags.


This is the Ice Merle Gold Strand. How gorgeous is this necklace!?


A better view without the mirror reflection.

I always try to wear jewelry a different way. My wrists are so small I can wear this necklace as a bracelet. One day I can wear it as necklace, the next as a bracelet!



This is the tassel necklace I am OBSESSED with. Its called the, "Iced Gold Lariat Necklace".


I have shown a couple of friends and they all love this necklace. If you want to buy one, there is currently a waiting list for it. So glad I bought it that day.

These were the only two pieces I bought. But I am very happy with my purchase! I hope you enjoyed this. If you have any questions about the jewelry, go ahead and ask. Have a great day!

Xoxo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment