Turban, Turban, Turban….

Wednesday, May 7, 2014





Ok, I will admit to something I said a while back. I remember saying I didn’t like the whole turban headband trend. Well after buying one last year, I love them and I continue on buying them. I once heard someone say, “As a woman, I have the right to change my mind”, well I have changed my mind. Hahaha.

If you are anything like me and have A LOT of hair, these headbands keep the hair in place. Also, I have realized that these headbands are great to use if you have a convertible. I am not kidding, I have worn mine when I have the car top down and my hair is in it’s place even when I stop the car. I told my brother that I think these headbands were made for women who drive convertibles. HAHAHA! 

I also use them as regular headbands. I have some I use to workout in, I have some to keep my hair away from my face when I am doing facials or washing my face, and of course the ones I use to wear when I go out.  So besides being a great fashion headpiece, they are practical and can be used for more than just a fashion statement.

What do you think of these turban headbands? Do you like them? Would you wear one? What about the actual turbans, would you wear one of those? I would love to hear your opinions. Let me know!

Xo,
Lisa

Wearing: Maxi Dress that I found at TJ Maxx (I know! I realize you can find cute things there), Stuart Weitzman Wedges, Turban Headband from Nordstrom's, Nars Dragon Girl Lipstick, Prada Sunglasses, Jewelry: Kate Space, HRH Collection, LC Lauren Conrad, Chloe + Isabel, Forever 21, Nordstrom's and Custom

Pictures taken by The Bike Tailor




No comments:

Post a Comment