Miami & Las Vegas

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My cousin Jackie and I. I am wearing a Zara dress and Dolce & Gabbana Pumps
Yes, that is Dj Redfoo from LMFAO
I miss this beach... Swimsuit by Trina Turk


Versace Miami Beach Mansion

Giuliana and Bill... Bill is just adorable....
Vegas!!! Wearing an H&M Skirt, Forever 21 Top, Betsey Johnson Shoes, Dior Clutch

Back in November I decided to take a mini vacation. My destination: Miami...

What can I say? Miami is beautiful and the weather is just great. I had a really good time with my cousin. It was a much needed vacation. The first day we arrived, it was raining. But regardless, it was still hot and humid. Being from LA, i love any place that is 80 degrees and up, and Miami didn't disappoint at all. The next couple of days the weather was GREAT! I had a lot of fun. Also, that weekend it seemed like everyone was there. I met Dj Redfoo from LMFAO, New Jersey Housewives Caroline, Jaqueline and their families were there, and when I was heading back home, I saw Giuliana and Bill Rancic (Btw Bill is a lot hotter in person).

The weekend after, I headed out to Vegas to celebrate my best friends birthday. I had a lot of fun as well. But like all good things, they come to an end.

Now I am looking forward to Hong Kong. I will be traveling to Hong Kong this March, which I am super excited.

Hope everyone is doing well.....

xoxo,
lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment