Back to the Basics....

Wednesday, May 9, 2012






Sometimes a girl just runs to the basics. Today was one of those days. Especially with this vintage Schwinn Fiesta bicycle my brother built. In case you don't know, my brother built's custom bicycles, restores bicycles, and sells parts for all your bicycle needs. If you want to check out what he is done, check out www.facebook.com/thebiketailor . I promise you wont be disappointed. He has done a lot of great bicycles including a glow-in-the-dark. It comes in handy to have someone who can built bikes, my collection has grown to three now. The sad part is that they collecting dust because I hardly use them. Hopefully with summer coming up, I will be able to show them off a bit. Well that is all for now... Hope everyone is doing well.

xoxo,
lisa

Wearing: Charlotte Ronson Button Down Shirt, Old Hudson Jeans, Sergio Rossi Shoes, Tom Ford Sunglasses, Jewelry: Forever 21, Custom Gold Bracelets, and Vintage, Lipstick: Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment