Hong Kong....

Monday, May 14, 2012





























After two months, I finally uploaded my Hong Kong pictures to my computer. I didn't think I took enough but when I noticed the amount of pictures and the time it took to upload them all, I realize  I was a paparazzi in Hong Kong and Macau. I took over *drum roll*.... 950 pictures!!! Plus video. Yup, I was the tourist taking a picture of everything. lol. 

Hong Kong was so beautiful. It really does remind me of New York. But having a friend out there, he made sure we not only saw the city part but we saw other parts of Hong Kong tourist don't go to. From Lamma Island to the Big Buddha, I went all over the place. We even did a quick trip to the near by country of Macau which I like to call it the Asian Vegas! Both beautiful with lots of fun activities to do, and delicious food to eat. I definitely want to go back. 

Here are just a few pictures of my trip. I wish I was able to post them all but that would be pages of pictures.... Until next time...

Xoxo,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment