My Peplum craze...

Friday, October 5, 2012











hasn't died yet. Who would've thought that women everywhere will go crazy over something that ruffles around the waistline? Majority of us try to avoid highlighting that area. After peplum items hit the runways, we went peplum crazy. And I admit, I am one of those who has gone peplum crazy.

I bought this BB Dakota dress a year ago but I was never able to wear it because I bought it online and I bought it a size 4 thinking it will fit me since everyone was saying it runs small. I was wrong! It was so big on me that I had to get it tailored. So finally after a year of sitting in my closet, I decided to take it in. and I am so happy I did. This dress is one of the most comfortable dresses I have ever worn. And since it still feels like summer, its perfect for the weather. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Lisa

Wearing: BB Dakota Dress, Christian Louboutin Pumps, Tom Ford Sunglasses, Vintage Purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment