Indian Summer....

Wednesday, October 3, 2012















has really hit us this year and I am enjoying every moment of it. While in most places it is starting to cool down, where I live it still feels like summer. I am not a sweater kind of gal and I am easily cold, so this heat wave has been delightful for me. There are so many bloggers already wearing sweaters, scrarves and warm outfits while I am here wearing the lightest dress I can possibly find.

I must admit, its been a challenge trying to find outfits that are appropriate for work but cool enough for this weather. I know all good things come to and end sooner or later, so please don't mind me and my light summer like outfits.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

xoxo,
Lisa

Wearing: Dress bought at some local store, Steve Madden Heels, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Jewelry by House of Harlow, Betsey Johnson, H/M and Vintage.


No comments:

Post a Comment