Hello Summer...

Tuesday, July 2, 2013









And Hello July aka my Birthday month.

I feel like I am 10 when I say that but every time July comes, I think of it as my birthday month. Although I also need to share my birthday month with America’s Birthday (July 4th) I don’t mind. Hahaha.

Anyways, summer is officially here and it’s been HOT!!!! 95 + degrees hot, humid hot, and just plain HOTTTTT!!!! Today I decided to wear this new pencil skirt I recently purchased at, *drum roll*, Forever 21! WHATTT!!!! Hahaha. I honestly haven’t been inside that store in probably a year. I find their clothes disposable. As soon as I throw the clothes in the washing machine, something happens to it. I rather spend a little more at other stores for a better quality. But recently, I saw this skirt on a girl and asked her where she got it. To my surprise it was Forever 21. I don’t know if they have changed the quality of their clothing, but this skirt definitely didn’t seem Forever 21-ish (you like my new word? Hahaha). The quality is actually very good and its not see-through! I am very happy with my purchase. Maybe now I will look into Forever 21 a little bit more.

Well hope you are having a wonderful week! Stay cool out there!

Xoxo,

Lisa

Currently wearing: Forever 21 skirt, Target Tank, Steve Madden Shoes, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag, Jewelry: Kate Spade, Chloe + Isabel, House of Harlow.

Pictures taken by: The Bike Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment