The unthinkable...

Friday, June 28, 2013







Just happen. Yes, this is me dressed casual. I know to some dressing in shorts and t-shirts is comfortable and their way of dressing, but for me, I much prefer dressing in dresses and pretty heels. But since I am headed to the country club, I decided to dress in something more appropriate for the day. Also, I believe this is the first time I have posted pictures of me in flats! Double shocker!

Don’t think that this is going to be an everyday thing. Trust me I have my cute dresses and skirts waiting for me. Hahaha.

Well hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Remember to drink lots of water! Its officially summer and the weather is hot everywhere, (and humid for some parts). So drink your water and put on some sunblock!

Xo,

Lisa

Currently Wearing: Nordstrom’s T-shirt, Jcrew Shorts, Cole Haan Shoes, Ray Ban Sunglasses.

Pictures taken by: The Bike Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment