Hello Monday...

Monday, June 10, 2013









...We meet again!

I currently have a bad case of the Mondays. Also, being awake since 4:30am doesn’t help. I would rather be at home sleeping or watching bad TV shows such as one of my favorite, the Maury show. But instead I had to come in to work and do what majority do, and that’s work! I know I shouldn’t be complaining about working when many are unemployed and still losing jobs but today is one of those days when you just feel mentally exhausted and don’t feel the weekend was enough days off to regain strength. But I promise it’s just today!

For those of you who are currently on vacation or don’t need to work, I envy you right now. For those who are working, I know you understand my pain. HA!

Tomorrow is a new day! Hope your Monday is better than mine and you are well rested to start the week!

Xoxo,

Lisa

Currently Wearing: Brooks Brothers Jacket, Everlane Tshirt, H&M Pants, Prada Shoes, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Louis Vuitton Wallet, Jewelry: Baublebar necklace, Rings by Coach, Forever 21 and H&M.

Pictures taken by: The Bike Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment