Jean Shirt and Full Skirt..

Thursday, May 30, 2013








 
Kind of day. And I am grateful I wore these pieces because it was warm!

I know I have mention this before in some old blog post, but I love jean shirts. I find them so practical for warm weather as well as cold weather. You can dress them up or dress them down. They can be used as a shirt, or a layer. I absolutely love them! Recently I paired the jean shirt with some black pants, but today I decided to pair it with a full skirt. The combination reminds me of a uniform of some sort, but I can’t figure out it out.

Also, you might have noticed that I am wearing my hair up in a bun. Shocking, I know! I hardly do this, I think because I find my hair to be my security blanket. Also, I have A LOT of hair that when I do put my hair in a bun, it gives me a headache because it can get heavy. I know that sounds ridiculous, but if you have a lot of hair and its long, you understand what I am saying.

With that said, I am excited about this weekend. It’s supposed to be in the 90’s by Saturday. After spending most of winter in a cold snowy city, I have come to appreciate any kind of warmth. Being from Southern California, you tend to forget how lucky you really to have warm weather 95% of the time.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week. For those of you who didn’t work on Monday (I hope you took some time to thank and remember those who gave up their lives for this beautiful country) because of Memorial Day, hope you are having a wonderful short week.

Xoxo,

Lisa


P.s. Ignore my un-manicured hands and also the length of the nails. As you know I am big sports fan, and my team the LA Kings (Hockey Team) is in the playoffs which means, I am biting my nails like crazy. I know disgusting but I can’t help it. Any tips on how to stop?

Wearing: Levi’s Jean Shirt, Forever 21 Full Skirt, H/M Belt, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Louis Vuitton Bag, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Jewelry: Kate Spade Bow Bracelet, Kate Spade Bow Ring, Amrita Singh Bracelets, Chloe and Isabel Ring, Coach Ring Set
Pictures taken by: The Bike Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment