Hello...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014



2014!

I want to start off by saying Happy New Years!! I wish you the best in everything and you have a healthy year! Also, I hope you are not too hungover from that champagne you had last night. Hahaha.

Since it’s a new year, I have made new goals. I will not discuss all my goals but one goal I will tell you is that I want to update this blog more often. It’s very hard at times to keep up because I work full-time and also I travel a lot. But my goal is update at least three times a week.  So lets see how this goes!
 

This is the outfit I wore for NYE. I am in LA for the holidays and you know what, I am not complaining at all. I was in Chicago during December and it was BRUTAL! So I am so happy and glad to be able to not wear layers! Hahaha.

Hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve. Talk to you soon…

Xo,
Lisa


Currently Wearing: Topshop Dress, H&M Belt, Miu Miu Booties, Tom Ford Sunglasses. Jewelry: Bracelet was a gift, Chloe & Isabel rings.









No comments:

Post a Comment