Winter in...

Friday, January 3, 2014




LA!

As the Midwest and the Northeast gets hit really hard with a winter storm, it’s been beautiful here in LA.

As you know, I was in Chicago in December and it was so brutal. I am so thankful to be in LA right now. It’s been above 75 degrees. To my readers who live in cold cities, I am sorry. I am not trying to rub it in… Ok, maybe a little! Hahaha. Don’t worry I will soon be back to cold weather. I will feel your pain.

I decided to go to the beach in the afternoon to get some fresh air and clear my mind. I live in a beach city so of course I am going to take full advantage of it. It was gorgeous!

It gets a little chilly at the beach so I decided to wear this sweater I found on Poshmark! I love that site! I have sold so many of my clothes and shoes there. And you get to find really cute items. You can even find brand new things. It’s great! I am so happy with my purchase. I love this sweater so much! Thank you _rachel for my wonderful sweater! You can find me @pinky562. Also, I am wearing my favorite turban from a local store. They have so many cute items and vintage items. They have an online store, check them out: www.salvagelife.com.

Hope you are all having a great short week!

Xo,
Lisa


Currently Wearing: Zara Sweater bought on Poshmark, H/M Boyfriend Jeans (Actually they were found in the kids section! Shh!), Cole Haan Shoes, Turban by Salvage Life, Prada Sunglasses. Jewelry from: J.Crew pearl bracelet given to me as a gift from my best friend, Kate Spade Watch, HRH Necklace and Bracelet, Forever 21 Ring, House of Harlow Ring.











No comments:

Post a Comment