Just stopping by to...

Wednesday, July 31, 2013












Say "Hello" and to apologize for my lack of updates. For those who have full time jobs, they understand that sometimes work can get hectic and take up most of your time. That is currently my situation. With work and traveling (for work), it can get hectic and tiring. Besides work, I was out traveling for my birthday celebrations and other celebrations. I will post pictures of those fun times soon!
I was able to take some pictures this week of my outfit, but guess what? I am back on a plane and heading back to Chicago. I am headed to Lollapalooza! Which I am so excited! Make sure you follow me on Instagram because I will be posting pictures of my outfits. Any of you are going to Lollapalooza? Let me know!
Enjoy!
Xo,
Lisa
Currently Wearing: Jcrew Shirt, Dvf Skirt, Christian Louboutin shoes, Prada sunglasses. Jewelry: Pearls from Hong Kong.
Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor



No comments:

Post a Comment