Lollapalooza Day One...

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

If you follow me on Twitter or Instragram, you would know that I went to Lollapalooza. For those of you who don’t follow me, I suggest you stop reading this and go follow me. ;) But come back and read this entry.

In case you don’t know what Lollapalooza is, it’s a music festival held in Chicago for 3 days. I like to call it, the Midwest Coachella. It’s held at Grant Park every year and lately the lineups have been great. This year the lineup included The Cure, Mumford and Sons, Phoenix, The Killers, The Lumineers, and many more amazing bands.

I went with my friend Gaby and had a blast. The first day, we actually slept in and got there a little late. Perhaps the rain and clouds didn’t help with our jet lagged but we were able to catch Imagine Dragons, New Order and of course The Killers. They were all great and we were able to dance around, and try to avoid the mud as much as possible, which let me tell you, it was a mission to do.

Below are the pictures of Day One. I will be uploading pictures of the others days as well. Enjoy!

Xo,

Lisa

What I wore: Brandy Melville LA/NY Tank, Urban Outfitters Shorts, and some really old Gladiator Shoes. They are probably like 6 years old, but them at some boutique. Prada Sunglasses, Gucci Bag, and Kate Spade Jewelry.



The BEAUTIFUL Chicago Skyline...

I am so teeny compare to everyone there...
Lollapalooza Day One Shoe



Imagine Dragons...
  

It rained the night before so it created lots of mud...
Trust me, I stayed away from the mud...
New Order...
The Killers...





Night time...

That's a wrap for Day One...

No comments:

Post a Comment