Lollapalooza Day Two...

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day Two was Amazing! Not only was the weather BEAUTIFUL (Yes, Chicago can have beautiful weather at times, Haha) but the best performance (In my opinion) happened that night, and that of course goes to The Lumineers. I still cant get over how great they sounded and how they interacted with such a huge crowd. Many of the members decided to sing and play with the crowd. Yes, they walked into the crowd and continued the show from the crowd!!! From all the shows at Lollapalooza, The Lumineers was the best show!

But don't worry, the other bands were great too. We checked out Charles Bradley, Matt and Kim, Ellie Goulding, The National, Lumineers, Mumford and Sons, and of course The Postal Service which was their last show ever and I am so glad I was able to catch them. They also did a GREAT job!

Below are the pictures of Day Two. I am going to go back and re-watch my videos I took. Some of the pictures are not so clear since I was dancing around while trying to take a picture with my camera and phone. ;)

Xo,

Lisa

What I Wore: Zara Top, Old High Waisted Shorts, RayBan Sunglasses, Rachel Zoe Sandals, Steve Madden Purse.


Day Two:

Matt and Kim
This band is CRAZY live. Lol.
Lollapalooza Shoe of the Day: Rachel Zoe Sandals
The Lumineers!!!!





The sound so beautiful live!

Yup, I was that close!



Such a GREAT show!!!!!
Mumford and Sons!!
How beautiful is the Chicago Skyline?






Do you know the name of this famous fountain?
The Postal Service!!!!!



And that's a wrap! Day Two: Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment