Hola...

Thursday, September 26, 2013











I wanted to start off by saying Thank you for everyone who shopped my Chloe & Isabel Pop Up store. I had lots of hosting this event. I hope you all enjoy your new jewelry pieces as much as I have enjoyed mine. Also, thank you for those who checked it out. Even if you didn’t buy anything, which I understand, thank you for taking the time to look at the site. I appreciate it! :)

Well fall is officially here but oddly the weather doesn’t know this. It’s still 80 something degrees in LA. For the first time, I am actually excited for it to be fall. Don’t get me wrong, I love summer, the sun and the heat, but I’ve been buying so many items for fall and winter, that I just want to start wearing them. I guess I will have to wait until the weather decides to change. Or I can use my fall weather when I am back in Chicago again later next month.

Until then, skirts, shorts, and dresses will do. Hope you are enjoying the beginning of fall! And for those of you who follow me on Instagram and Twitter, you are aware I cut off 8 inches of my hair. Don't worry, my hair is still long enough to style it and I also was able to donate my hair. I hope whoever gets my hair loves it as much as I did. These pictures were taken last week before my haircut. I haven't had a chance to post them.  Anyways, enjoy the rest of the week!

Xo,
Lisa

Currently wearing: Dorothy Perkins Skirt, Target Tank top, H/M Blazer, Miu Miu Shoes, Tory Burch Bag, Prada Sunglasses

Pictures taken by: The Bike Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment