Its just one of those...

Wednesday, October 9, 2013







Girly days.

I know I am not the only in this world who sometimes feels like she has nothing to wear. So what’s a girl to do? Sure you can go buy new clothes, which is always fun, but sometimes your budget doesn’t allow you to do such thing. Having to pay rent, mortgage payments, car payments, bills etc., these priorities need to come first before shopping (Oh the responsibilities that come with being an adult), so that means you have to work with what you have. Being a single woman, I certainly have a lot of these responsibilities that I need to pay on my own, so I must manage my finances and work with what I have in my closet. This is why it’s very important for all women, single or married, to really buy staple pieces you can work around with.

I decided to wear a dress as a skirt. Yes, this “skirt” I am wearing, is a dress from Topshop I bought a few years back when I was in New York. This dress is one of my favorite dresses ever. I have worn it so many times that I needed to change it up a bit. I received so many compliments at work about my “skirt”, little did they know it was actually a dress.

Being on a budget (Gosh, I hate that word so much! Haha) and not being able to spend money on new clothes, it’s always fun to use garments you love in different ways. For me, being petite, I can be creative with many garments. I am so tiny that I can use long shirts as dresses, Hahaha! What are some ways you change your garments into something else? Please let me know!

Hope you all have a great week!

Xo,

Lisa

P.S. For those of you who didn’t know, yes, I cut off 8 inches of my hair. I miss my long hair so much! But what makes me happy is knowing I was able to donate my hair to a cancer patient. So to the person who gets my hair, I hope he/she enjoys my hair as much as I did.

Currently Wearing: TopShop Dress, Lauren Conrad Button-Up Shirt (I know, LC shirt. But cute right?), Christian Louboutin Shoes, Prada Sunglasses, Chloe + Isabel Rings, Bracelet by Kate Spade, Watch by Kate Spade.

Pictures Taken by: The Bike Tailor

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm in love with this! Perfect look!
    You have a new follower!

    aRUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following and reading my blog. I really do appreciate! :)

      Xo,
      Lisa

      Delete