And I go...

Tuesday, October 15, 2013










Back to Black…Just like Amy Winehouse said in her song. Hahaha!

Don’t you just find it hard not to wear black? Don’t get me wrong, all of you know I love color, but some of my major staples are all black. I’ve been really trying to stay away from buying black but it’s almost impossible to do. Example will be this black jumpsuit I bought at Nordstrom’s. I don’t even remember where I saw this jumpsuit but I remember wanting it. It was difficult to find my size in my local Nordstrom’s. Finally it was available and of course I didn’t hesitate and bought it.

I absolutely love this jumpsuit. It’s not only comfortable, but I think it’s stylish and chic. And did I mention it’s less than $100!? Yes, I believe its $78. I have seen similar jumpsuits for $300 and above. I don’t know about you, but I would much rather spend that money on shoes than on a jumpsuit. I really wished they carried more colors. I would’ve definitely bought other colors as well.

Well I must get back to work. Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!

Xo,

Lisa

Currently Wearing: Nordstrom’s RBL Jumpsuit, Schutz Shoes, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Jewelry: BaubleBar Tassel, Kate Spade Watch and Bracelet, Chloe & Isabel Rings. Lipstick: Nars Dragon Girl

Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment