Back to the...

Wednesday, January 8, 2014




office!

Like many, I had to return to work after the holidays. And since I am still in LA, I actually had to go into the office while my Chicagoans were able to stay home due to Chiberia. But I am not complaining, I am able to wear skirts and light jackets unlike them whom I feel so terrible for. I cannot imagine myself in negative weather. I was a big wimp when it was at single digit weather, I don’t want to imagine how it feels at negative. If you live in a city getting hit hard with this winter cold, please stay warm!

Since I was not looking forward to getting up early and going to work, I decided to wear something bright to brighten up my day. This color of skirt is not a winter color but it definitely brightened up my day. Am I the only who does this? I hope not.

I hope you all are having wonderful week and not suffering to much with the cold and/or work.

Xo,
Lisa

Currently Wearing: Brooks Brothers Blazer, H/M Shirt, Forever 21 Skirt, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Prada Sunglasses, Louis Vuitton Bag, Jewelry: Banana Republic Necklace, J.Crew Bracelet, Kate Spade Watch.


Pictures taken by The Bike Tailor







No comments:

Post a Comment