Just a...

Friday, January 10, 2014


 Casual Day.

Incase you didn’t know (because trust me, it happens a lot to me especially when I travel and lose track of everything but work) today is FRIDAY!  We have officially made it through our first full week of work and school of 2014. Now lets reward ourselves by some drinks over the weekend. Hahaha.


Since it's Friday and this is my day where I can run around the city (technically drive) and do all my errands, I dress comfortably. Today I decided to wear my green pants with my jean shirt and my booties. Simple, casual and comfortable. I know many will think what a crazy idea to wear high-heel booties while doing errands but I get so tired with flat shoes. I did ballet for over 10 years so I have a high arch and although its’ lovely because I am comfortable in heels its not so lovely when wearing flat shoes.  I see all these girls in flat shoes and I ask myself, “How can they wear flat shoes all day?” Also, I am short so wearing high-heels gives me a little extra inches. Fake it till you make it, right? Hahaha

Well I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I will definitely have some drinks this weekend. Cheers!

Xo,
Lisa

Currently Wearing: Levis Jean Shirt, H/M Pants, Elizabeth and James Booties, Prada Sunglasses, Kate Spade Watch, Jewelry: HRH Bracelet, Chloe and Isabel Ring, Forever 21 Midi Rings, H/M Ring.


Pictures taken by: The Bike Tailor





No comments:

Post a Comment