Weekend...

Monday, January 13, 2014




Withdrawals...

It’s Monday and I am having weekend withdrawals. I want to go back. Why can’t we have a longer weekend? Why must all good things end so quickly? Hahaha.

This is my outfit I wore to go out with my best friend on Saturday. I tried to dress “casual” and this is as casual as it got. I decided to wear one of my favorite black dresses and pair it up with my Free People leather jacket. I realize that I love this jacket a lot. Not only is it thick, its also very warm. We were by the beach and I wasn’t cold the entire night. I definitely will start wearing this jacket more.

Well hope you had a great weekend. Hope you didn’t over do it like I did. I’m currently still paying for my partying. Hahaha.

Xo,

Lisa

Currently Wearing: Free People Jacket, H/M Dress, Sam Edelman Booties, Prada Sunglasses, Jewelry: HRH Bracelet, Forever 21 Rings, Coach Rings, Kate Spade Watch


Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor








No comments:

Post a Comment