Hello Monday...

Monday, January 20, 2014



And hello to all of you reading this! I hope your weekend was wonderful.

I know many were lucky enough to get the day off. Unfortunately for me, I did not get the day off. But I do hope that the one’s who did get the day off enjoy it!

Today’s outfit consists on the two classic items that all women should have: a black pencil skirt and a white button up. These two items will never go out of style and are great pieces to have so you can mix and match with other items in your closet.

Well I definitely need to get back to work. It’s a really busy Monday here. Have a great week!

Xo,
Lisa

Currently Wearing: Zara Black Skirt, Brooks Brothers Button Up, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Prada Sunglasses, Jewelry: Kate Spade Watch, Jcrew Bracelet, Forever 21 Ring, Vintage Rings.

Pictures taken by: The Bike Tailor






No comments:

Post a Comment