Happy...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014



Wednesday!

Finally the weather is cooling down and I can actually wear clothes I bought for winter. I know I will regret this when I go back to Chicago. But for now I am grateful that its cooler and I can wear warm clothes. Hahaha. 
Have you ever found something you loved and you’re so excited to show your loved ones and they look at you like, “What the heck is that?” Well that’s exactly what happened when I bought this vest. I was so excited because not only was able to score the last vest that’s my size but also I got it on sale! Woo Hoo! Well my brother was the first person I saw and I immediately showed him. Him being a guy said, “Is that a gorilla vest?” Gorilla Vest? What is this guy talking about?  Way to burn my bubble! He certainly did not love the vest.


After him calling it a “gorilla vest”, I now look at it and do see a gorilla vest. HAHAHA. Oh well, I will continue on wearing it because it’s warm. And its certainly going to be used a lot when I go back to Chicago. 

Take that brother! Hahaha.

By the way, please ignore my hot pink nails. Correction my “Princess Pink” nails. I went to my niece’s princess birthday party over the weekend and Rapunzel decided to paint my nails “Princess Pink” I will admit, I had a great time with all the 6 year olds and Rapunzel and Ariel. Hahaha.

Xo,

Lisa

Currently Wearing: Topshop leggings, HM turtleneck, HM Vest, Sam Edelman Booties, Tory Burch Handbag, Prada Sunglasses, Jewelry: Kate Spade Watch and Necklace, HM Necklace and Ring, HRH Bracelet, Forever 21 Rings.

Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor







No comments:

Post a Comment