It's Friday...

Friday, January 24, 2014



“I’m in love. Saturday wait. And Sunday always comes too late. But Friday never hesitate…” Definitely one of my favorite songs by The Cure. I was lucky enough to see them play this song live at Lollapalooza last year.

Well it’s Friday and I am ready for the weekend. I have so much to do this weekend. I will be celebrating my friend’s brithday tonight and tomrorow Saturday I will be attending the LA Kings game at Dodgers Staidum. You all know I am big on sports and this game is going to be historical. I am so glad I was able to get tickets. Imagine being at a baseball stadium but in the middle of the field there’s an ice skating rink. HOW AWESOME IS THAT!? Hahaha, clearly I am a little too excited.


Since I have lots to do today, I decided to wear my jeans and my vintage Coach messenger bag my friend found in Minneapolis. Can you believe she found it at a thrift store for less than $30!? It’s in great conditon. I am not a big fan of Coach but I am definitely a fan of this bag. She has found so many other things out there. If you live in Minneapolis, check out thrift stores and flea markets. I bet you can find really great items for cheap!

Well hope you all have a great weekend. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do! Hahaha.

Xo,

Lisa

Currently Wearing: Free People Sweater, Brooks Brothers Shirt, Joe Jeans, Lucky Brand Booties, Coach Bag, Christian Dior Sunglasses, Jewelry: BaubleBar Necklace, Chloe & Isabel Ring, Kate Spade Bow Ring, Forever 21 Flower Ring, Kate Spade Bracelets, Kate Spade Watch.

Pictures Taken by The Bike Tailor






No comments:

Post a Comment