Stepford Wife...

Monday, February 3, 2014



You know those moments when you wear something and immediately feel like a character? Well I am currently having one of those moments by feeling like a Stepford wife with this skirt. Don’t get me wrong, I love the skirt but I am far from a Stepford wife. I am not even married or close to marriage to begin {insert sentimental reaction here, lol} but this skirt really makes me feel like one. 


So how was your Super Bowl weekend?  Friday I went to see one of my favorite artists, Mayer Hawthorne. Saturday I stayed in because I was feeling a bit under the weather. Super Bowl day I spent it eating grapes and drinking Nyquil. I decided to stay in because I was still not feeling well. Yes, I, Lisa R, did not go to any Super Bowl parties {gasp}. Also, I am not sure if I have mention that I am currently working on getting my abs back for summer. I have said good-bye to all the yummy but terrible fatty food and have now started eating healthier which explains why I was eating grapes instead of chips and other junk food for Super Bowl. Life was much more fun when I ate badly. Lol.

Well I hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a wonderful week ahead!

Xo,
Lisa

Currently Wearing: American Apparel Top, ChicWish Skirt, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Jason Wu for Target Clutch, Prada Sunglasses, Jewelry: Banana Republic Necklace, Kate Spade Watch, Rings from Chloe and Isabel, Forever 21, and Vintage.


Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor





No comments:

Post a Comment