Writer's Block...

Wednesday, February 5, 2014




 Although I might not write a lot on this blog, I am constantly writing. I have notepads with me all the time, in my handbags, in my cars, at my desk etc. I am a writer. I write about everything, especially what I am currently feeling. That is my way of coping with things and my way of expressing myself. But currently I am having a writer’s dilemma, known as writer’s block.



I can’t seem to focus. I tried everything including listening to music but I end up writing down the lyrics to the songs I am currently listening to.  It might be the millions of things currently going on in my life that is stopping me from being able to process my thinking onto paper. Who knows?

Anyways, enough of my dilemma I currently have. Who wants to really hear a person talk about writer’s block anyways?

It’s been chilly here in LA. Ok, I know many are going to say that high 50’s is not chilly but here in LA, that’s considered freezing! Hahaha. (I should get ready for colder weather in Chicago). I decided to wear some pants and a turtleneck today. I really have a love/hate relationship with turtlenecks. I love them because they keep warm but I hate them because they are not flattering. Don’t you agree?

Well hopefully you are having a wonderful Wine Wednesday! Remember not to drink too much wine we still have a few more days of work and school. Hahaha.

Xo,

Lisa

Currently Wearing: Mango Pants, Zara Turtleneck, Forever 21 Booties (Yes, from Forever 21. Bought them years ago, and I still like them!), Tom Ford Sunglasses, Jewelry: Chloe + Isabel Ring, Coach Stack Ring, Forever 21 Ring, Kate Spade Watch, Kate Spade Bracelets


Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor




No comments:

Post a Comment