Flower Power...

Monday, March 31, 2014



Well guess who is back?

After a long hiatus, I am back! I want to apologize for the lack of post but the month of March was a really hard one for me.  I went through some hard personal issues but don’t worry, all is now well!

Spring is here, although if you live in LA it feels more like summer, and its time to pull out the spring clothing. I am so glad to put those thick jackets away! Who is with me?

I know I’ve mention my LOVE  for jumpsuits and rompers. They are just so easy to wear and style especially on those days where you just need something to put on quickly and run out there door. Well I was finally able to wear this super romper I bought at Urban Outfitters. Although I rarely buy things at Urban Outfitters, I thought this romper was just too cute! I am glad I did buy it because now it’s my favorite little romper!

Well hope you are doing well. And I hope you all have a great week!

Xo,
Lisa

P.S. Please ignore my huge bruise on my arm. Sunday Funday became my entire week pain. Hahaha. Trust me, it was worse before.

Currently Wearing: Urban Outfitters Romper, Dolce Vita Booties, Prada Sunglasses, Jewelry: Kate Spade, Chloe + Isabel, Forever 21, and Custom Gold Jewelry.

Pictures taken by: The Bike Tailor





No comments:

Post a Comment