The Return...

Tuesday, October 28, 2014


Well I honestly don’t know where to begin? Should I start with apologizing for the long hiatus? Or should I just skip the repetitive, “I am sorry for not posting anything in so long” line?

If you want a reason on why I haven’t posted anything in months well my reason is that I got busy with life. If you follow me on Instagram, you will noticed that I was traveling a lot these past couple of months (more than usual). And there were so many changes in my life that I didn’t have time to blog and/or didn’t have the energy to since there were many downs (don’t worry, there were many ups as well). If you still follow me, I want to thank you for sticking around! I sincerely apologize for the lack of effort on my part. But having a job, traveling, school, and just life in general, it’s hard to keep up with a blog.





Many bloggers out there solely focus on blogging. And that’s great for them but I am not one of them. I have a full time job that requires a lot on my part and other activities that require my time.  Not to mention my photographer is also busy with his own life, it’s hard to find time in our busy schedules.

Over the past month I decided to make many changes in my life both professionally and personally. And one of the changes was to focus on what makes me, Lisa, happy.  Blogging was a great way for me to forget about everything around me and just focus on what I love and that’s of course fashion.  It truly made me happy to just sit here and talk about fashion. Even if the entire world wasn’t reading my blog, it just made me happy being able to write about my love and passion for fashion. So with that emotional statement, I have return.

There will definitely be more post coming up. Again, I want to thank those who are still following me. God Bless!

Xo,
Lisa

P.S. I didn’t even write a single thing about my outfit. Sorry! Hahaha. I just wanted to focus on why I was gone.

Currently Wearing: Forever 21 Plaid Dress (Under $20! Forgot how cheap and awesome this store can be), Christian Louboutin Pumps, Tory Burch Purse, Prada Sunglasses, Nars Dragon Girl Lipstick, Jewelry: Kate Spade, Chloe & Isabel, Forever 21 and H&M.


Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment