“I got…"

Thursday, October 30, 2014



That red lip classic thing that you like…”


Never did I ever think I was going to quote Taylor Swift on one of my blog entries. But lately I am obsessing over her new cd. If you haven’t heard it, please do so. I’ve been enjoying it since Monday. I think I might just need Taylor Swift rehab. Hahaha


For the first time in a very long time we are not having 100 degrees weather. I decided to wear this dress that’s perfect for cooler temperatures.  I don’t know if Mother Nature is playing a trick on us or we are really going to start having cooler weather but I will take what she gives us and pull out my fall clothing. Recently, I went to the East Coast and let me tell you, it was GREAT to be able to wear coats and jackets. One thing (of many things) I love about the East Coast is the season changes. I grew up in Southern California, so season changes is not normal. Sometimes I feel like I missed out on that. So for those in the East Coast, do you need a roommate? Hahaha, just kidding.

Anyways, tomorrow is Halloween. Do you have your costumes ready? Over the weekend I was the Stanley Cup. Tomorrow I will be… Well I will post that tomorrow. I am one of those who gets overly excited for the holidays. Especially Halloween and Christmas. I don’t know what it is, but I just love dressing up or dressing up my home with beautiful decorations.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Halloween. Remember, don’t drink and drive.

Xo,
Lisa

Currently Wearing: Dress from local boutique, H&M hat, Sam Edelman booties, Prada Sunglasses, Nars Dragon Girl Lipstick, Jewelry by Kate Space, Chloe & Isabel, Custom and H&M. Oh yeah and to my friend who said I never say what undergarments I wear, they are La Perla. LOL!

Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor




No comments:

Post a Comment