Leather Kind of Day...

Friday, December 5, 2014


Today I decided to wear my faux leather skirt I bought from H&M. Usually I am very picky about faux leather and I hardly buy it. Many of the times faux leather looks really cheap and that’s one of the reasons why I tend to just buy the real leather. But when I saw this skirt at H&M, I thought it was adorable and the leather didn’t look so cheap.





This skirt cost me under $30, which I thought was a great deal. Real leather skirts can cost from $150 and up. Actually, if you are lucky like one of my friends was, you can find for cheaper. My friend actually found a real leather skirt at the thrift store for less than $5!!!! I bought my real leather skirt for $200. Yes, I was a bit jealous of the bargain she got.

But if you are looking for great faux leather skirts, I suggest H&M and Zara. Those are the only two places where I have seen skirts that don’t look cheap. I also suggest buying a size smaller. Usually, I would never say that, but leather tends to stretch out. The skirt I bought was actually big on me so I went to get it tailored. I asked my tailor lady to make it as tight as possible. And she did! I felt like was squeezing myself in that skirt. But now the skirt fits perfectly fine and it stretched out a lot. So I suggest buying a size smaller or getting it tailored, well if you are buying real leather. I don’t recommend doing all this for faux leather since it’s really not worth the investment.

Well hope you all have a great weekend! Stay Safe and Warm!

Xo,
Lisa


Currently Wearing: H&M Skirt, Zara Sweater, Zara Booties, Ray-Bans, Nars Dragon Girl Lipstick, Jewelry from: Kate Spade, Anarchy Street, Chloe + Isabel, and custom.

Pictures taken by: The Bike Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment