Before the hair change…

Wednesday, February 18, 2015



So it’s been a while since I’ve updated this blog. I know I continue on apologizing for the lack of updates but with a full time job, you lose track of everything else.

I was able to take some shots before dying my hair a lighter color. Yes, after 8 years of not dying my hair, I randomly decided I needed a change and just went for it and dyed my hair a much lighter color.





I forgot how long the process takes. The good thing about it all is that no bleach was used on my hair. Bleach can damage your hair very badly and I wanted to avoid it. Good thing my friend, who is a hairstylist, was able to do this for me. I am still getting use to the change. I do love it, but it’s going to take a while for me to get use to it. I feel like I am wearing a wig. Hahaha.

Anyways, enough about the hair, although I am all about the hair, hahaha.  Lately I’ve been wearing lots of pencil skirts. I am so grateful to be in LA during winter this time and I am taking full advantage of the warm weather. So pencil skirts and dresses have been my go to items when I am not at the gym working out and trying to get that bathing suit body. This skirt is from Zara and I was able to get it for less than $10 when Zara had their winter sale. I love it! It’s one of the most comfortable skirts I have ever bought. I wish there was more colors.

Well I am off to church. Today is the first day of lent and I have to go to church.

Have a wonderful day!

Xo,

Lisa

Currently Wearing: Levi’s Shirt, Zara Skirt, JCrew Necklace, RayBan Sunglasses, Louis Vuitton Bag, Sole Society Shoes, Michael Kors Watch, Jewelry by:  H&M, Coach, Urban Outfitters and Custom.


Pictures taken by: The Bike Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment