I am...

Wednesday, May 27, 2015



Back!

It’s been a very long time since I last blogged especially blogging about my outfits. I have truly missed it. Life has been hectic as usual and I had other priorities to take care of. But I am back! J

I really hope I can squeeze more time to blog since blogging has been my way of forgetting about everything else that is going on in my life and just focusing on writing and of course fashion!

Enough about that, let’s talk clothes! Well I am finally able to start wearing a lot of clothes I bought throughout the past couple of months. If you are anything like me, you always tend to buy clothes and shoes. You buy so many you forget about these items. Well the other day I decided it was finally time to clean out my closet. Well mostly because my closet was looking like a big mess and I had to clean it out. Hahaha. I decided the items I no longer wear I would sell on Poshmark (find me under: Pinky562) or donate to my local women’s shelter.  So I decided to take everything out of my closet and start making piles, “Keep”, “Poshmark”, and “Donate”. Well I didn’t realize how many of these items still had tags on them and how many items I completely forgot I had. YIKES! After going through all my items, I decided to put all the items I wanted to keep back in my closet but also made sure the items with tags were visible so I can start wearing them.

Well since then it almost feels like I am shopping in my own closet every day. And the best part is that my bank account isn’t being hurt. Hahaha. I already told myself that I couldn’t buy new things until I wear everything I have in my closet. Will I be able to not shop? Maybe… Maybe not. I guess we will have to wait and see. I did say that I am able to buy birthday outfits. Although my birthday is two months away there are so many outfits I need to buy because I have so many plans. But for now no more shopping unless they are birthday outfits. Hahaha.

The skirt I am wearing is one of the items I had sitting in my closet with tags. This skirt is so adorable! I bought this back in February at Bloomingdales. At the time they didn’t have x-small, which now I wish I waited for the x-small since I feel a small might be a bit loose on me but its not so bad. If anything I can just go get it tailored for it to be more fitting.

Well I hope you are having a great week. I know it just started for some in the U.S. since Memorial Day was on Monday but don’t worry the weekend is almost here! Woo hoo! Happy Wednesday!

Xo,
Lisa



Currently Wearing: Lucy Paris Midi Skirt, Forever 21 Top, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Vintage Clutch, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, MAC Russian Red Lipstick, MAC Whole Lotta Love Blush. Jewelry: Alex and Ani Bracelets, Anneise Bracelet, Kate Spade Watch, Forever 21 Rings, H&M Rings, Anneise Rings, Christian Louboutin “Madame Est Nue” Nail Polish.


Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment