Maybe a pop of color…

Wednesday, December 3, 2014





Will brighten your day.

So for the past two days its been raining like crazy here in LA. It doesn’t rain all year and when it rains, it pours for days. As much as I know we need the rain, I am over it. It’s ruining my Christmas lights decorating time. Hahaha.





Over the weekend, I decided to wear my favorite skirt of the moment. And that’s of course my bright pink Lucy Paris skirt. I bought this skirt back in July for my birthday. Sadly the size small was too big and I had to return it and wait for the Xsmall to come in. So glad I got a smaller size because it fits perfect and I love the material.

My brother was confused on why I would wear something so bright during fall. I personally love color. You know how many love wearing black and white well I am the opposite. I love wearing color. It brightens up my day! And during fall and winter, it’s easy to run to black and white. So wearing this skirt brightens up my day and makes heads turn.  Which is perfectly fine with me. J

Hope you are all having a great week. We are getting closer to the holidays and I am so excited!!!!

Xo,
Lisa

Currently Wearing: Levi’s Jean Shirt, Lucy Paris Skirt, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Rayban Sunglasses, Michael Kors Watch, Jewelry from Kate Spade, Forever 21 and H&M


Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment