So we made it...

Friday, June 5, 2015




It’s Friday. Happy Friday!!! Although it’s been a hectic morning for me, I am excited that it’s Friday.

Today I decided to straighten my hair. I don’t even remember the last time I decided to straighten my hair. Usually if I blow-dry it, I curl it. But today I decided I should straighten it (my hair is naturally wavy). Well I didn’t realize how long my hair really was. Yes, all the hair you see in my pictures is all my real hair. And yes, it’s that long!

 Back in middle school and high school, I would cut my hair into a bob. I hated long hair. But after, I just let my hair grow and now I feel its my security blanket. When I have a trimming appointment, I panic. The thought of my hairstylist cutting too much hair scares me. The shortest I’ve had my hair for the past 10-11 years has been up half way down my back. I cannot cut anymore. I did recently cut my hair and I cut off 10 inches and donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. But even then my hair was “long” according to everyone.

As of right now, I have no plans on cutting it. I love my long hair. There are so many women out there rocking these adorable bobs but I just cannot do it. It took me years to dye my hair again; it’s probably going to take me years to cut off all my hair.

People are always asking me what I do for my hair to grow so quickly and so long. Well ever since I can remember, my hair and nails would grow really quick. I’ve never had a problem with that. But now as I am getting older, I am taking hair/nail vitamins and drinking lots of water. I also make sure I deep condition it at least twice a week. Maybe the deep conditioning doesn’t help with growth but it does help with having healthy and shiny hair.

I can’t guarantee these things will work for you, but they have certainly worked for me. But one thing I do recommend and you will definitely notice the difference is drinking lots of water. You will notice the difference in your hair and skin!

That is all for me today. I hope you have wonderful and safe weekend!

Xo,
Lisa


Currently Wearing: Topshop Jeans, Joe’s Jeans Denim Shirt, Dolce Vita Booties, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Louis Vuitton Wallet, Jewelry: Kate Spade Watch, The Lace Project Bracelets, Chloe & Isabel Rings, MAC Lipstick.

Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor





No comments:

Post a Comment