The lost..

Wednesday, June 3, 2015



Blog post.

So as I was uploading new blog pictures, I noticed that there was some pictures of an outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago that I never posted. How could I forget about posting pictures and blogging about my outfit?


I have said this before; I get really busy at times, which prevents me from blogging as much as I want to. So perhaps these pictures were one of those files that just remained in my documents but never were posted. Luckily I saw them and I decided to post them instead of the ones I was going to post. But don’t worry the other ones will be posted as well later on this week.

On this day I decided to wear one of my favorite Zara skirts. This skirt is one of the most comfortable skirts I own. I love this skirt so much. At first I wasn’t sure of the length and how tight it was but I absolutely love it. Some skirts out there can be very tight that they are uncomfortable to wear all day, especially if you are sitting down in front of a computer all day like me. But this skirt is so comfortable. I really wish they sold more colors.  I paired it up with my Zara sweater top. I know, sweater in June (Well technically May when I took these pictures) but this weather has been all over the place. One day it’s hot the next day it’s raining. As for the shoes, I wore my Dolce & Gabbana shoes. These shoes were one of the first designer shoes I bought many years ago. I can’t let them go and probably I will never let them go. And of course I wore my beloved Tory Burch handbag.

Well back to reality aka work. L. I hope you all are having a week so far!

Xo,

Lisa



Currently Wearing: Zara Skirt, Zara Sweater, Dolce & Gabbana Shoes, Tory Burch Handbag, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Mac Lipstick, Kate Spade Watch, Christian Louboutin “Rouge Louboutin” Nail Polish, Jewelry: Kate Spade, Coach, H&M and Anarchy Street.

Pictures Taken By: The Bike Tailor


No comments:

Post a Comment