Long Hair...

Thursday, May 16, 2013











Big curls… That’s my hairstyle preference. I have always heard, “the bigger the hair, the closer to god”, or “big Texas hair”. I am not a religious person and I am definitely not from Texas (Proud Californian! Woo Woo! Hahaha), but I do love both sayings! Every time I curl my hair, (I recommend hot rollers for that beautiful big Texas hair aka pageant hair or the flat iron for curls that will hold ALL day), I think of those sayings. I guess I am never going to let go of my pageant days and having pageant curled hair.

Anyways, in a previous blog post, I mention my love for Diane von Furstenberg. I feel like this woman REALLY knows what women want. Not only is she providing women with timeless pieces with amazing quality, she is providing clothes that make women feel like powerful and confident.

I’ve been obsessed with the “Zarita” dress for months. Finally, I decided to purchase it. There were so many colors to choose from but I decided to go with this green (I do recommend the black for my ladies who don’t have that perfect timeless little black dress). I feel like the green really compliments my skin tone. But let me tell you, it was hard to let go of that Hot Barbie Pink! The Hot Barbie Pink (Hot Pink but I call anything hot pink, Hot Barbie Pink) is beautiful! It’s so bright, colorful, and anyone will really stand out with it but I figured knowing me, I will wear it one time to a party and never wear it again since I will feel like everyone is going to remember that bright dress. So green it was.

This dress is not only beautiful but it’s easy to move in. You know there are times when a dress is so hard to move in, and this dress is perfect for any occasion and place. You can take it to work or you can go out dancing in it. Whatever you chose to do, you will not be disappointed with this dress. Now I understand why it’s so popular amongst celebrities.

And before I let you go, I want to say something that I am certain it will brighten up your day, it’s THURSDAY! We are only one day away from the weekend! Woo hoo!

Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Lisa

Wearing: Diane von Furstenberg Dress, Zara Heels, Prada Sunglasses, Tory Burch Purse, Jewelry: Chloe + Isabel, Kate Spade, Forever 21, Custom.

Pictures taken by: The Bike Tailor

1 comment:

  1. i miss having my hair straight but i don't miss the process. I can always get a weave haha. You make me want to change my hair lol.

    Elle
    Eat.Style.Play

    ReplyDelete